Gold Coast Orthodontists Smiling It Forward in 2020
Do you want to be the recipient of a Full Course of Orthodontic Treatment ?
Giving Back to The Gold Coast Community
Smiling it Forward in 2020 with an $8000 Smile with Style
Gold Coast Orthodontists want to smile it forward in 2020 by providing one lucky recipient with a full course of orthodontic treatment worth $8000.
Orthodontic treatment is an important investment, not only from a health perspective but from a confidence and self-esteem perspective. Dr Joseph Bleakley, founder of Gold Coast Orthodontists, wants to pay it forward in 2020 and give a deserving person, no matter their financial circumstances, the opportunity to enjoy the benefits that orthodontics can provide.
We are encouraging community members, teachers, parents, employers, mentors and friends to spread the word and encourage that one person who’s life would benefit from orthodontic treatment to enter this great initiative.
The three lucky recipients will be chosen based on their impact on the community, be it through helping others, sporting achievments or generally being a great person who has crooked or crowded teeth and whose life would benefit from orthodontic treatment.
“One of the best things about being an orthodontist is watching confidence grow with the teeth aligning and bite being corrected. I look forward to watching our 2020 Smile It Forward recipient go through the same powerful transformation,” says Dr Bleakley.
Gold Coast Orthodontists provides quality, evidence based orthodontic care for children, teens and adults in three convenient office locations on the Gold Coast, Upper Coomera, Helensvale and Robina. Our practices use the latest orthodontic technologies to provide lasting results. Gold Coast Orthodontists offers affordable monthly payments and interest free payment plans.
Hear from one of our previous recipient’s Casey Lee
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Entrants must not have had any previous orthodontic treatment completed or be a current or previous patient of Gold Coast Orthodontists.
2. Entrants must fill out the entry form in full “GCSMILES SMILE IT FORWARD IN 2020 ” on or before 27 March 2020. Incomplete entries will not be contacted.
3. Entrants need to go to our Facebook or Instagram pages, like our page, tag and share the Smile it Forward in 2020 post with three friends via Facebook and Instagram. Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/GCSmiles Instagram – @gcsmiles
4. Entrants will need to have a complimentary initial assessment with one of our specialist Orthodontists prior to 3 April 2020. If you are unable to do this please do not enter. We will contact you to book an appointment and to confirm your eligibility.
5. If you are one of the lucky recipients, appointments will be scheduled between 10am and 2pm only.
6. All recipients must have had a full check up and clean with their general dentist in the past six months and completed any treatment recomended such as filings, extractions etc.
7. By submitting your entry, you consent to us sharing and or using your images for promotional purposes and confirm you are willing to participate in promotional videos for Gold Coast Orthodontists.
IMPORTANT: This competition is for people needing braces only to correct teeth alignment and bite, NOT to undergo general dental such as fillings, extractions or cosmetic dentistry. YOU MUST have good oral hygiene and all of your teeth.